Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday

I have passed my strange sense of humor on to my girls and Rat Man's quick sense of humor was inherited by The Tomboy. She can come up with something off the top of her head within seconds and have you rolling in the floor.

It has been that way since she was first able to talk. As a matter of fact her first phrase was "Stop it (pronounced like "toppit), which she said in a mocking way with with a rotten grin. It was her way of saying, "Yeah, you tell me that all the time, but frankly I find it funny, because you can bet it doesn't mean a thing to me. I will do what I want, when I want."

So she has always been a handful.

One day when she was about 4 years old, I was sitting in the floor with the kids that I was babysitting for. She was off playing, but she came running in to see what we were doing. She was standing in front of me and I noticed that her denim shorts were unzipped.

"You better close the barn door or all of your cows will get out", I told her, playfully referring to her unzipped pants.

Immediately after the words left my mouth, she farted.

She grinned (that rotten little grin) and exclaimed with glee, "Did you hear 'em mooing?"

Yeah, I blame her dad.


-

4 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Oh my God. "Did you here 'em mooing". I almost peed my pants reading that. That's a gooder!! ESPECIALLY coming from a 4 year old. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Triana said...

THAT is why I love my kids. B-E-A-utiful. Sounds like yours are just as charming. What would life be like without that kind of wisdom?? lol!

Triana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Triana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.