Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am very worried about the dog and the cat. I think they are falling in love.

Well, it has been a couple of weeks and the cat is in heat AGAIN! I am calling the vet tomorrow to get her spayed. (Either that or I am going to go out and grab the first male cat that I see and pimp her out to him.)

The Princess was over here this evening and we went to take Mattie out in the back yard to go potty. (Mattie is the FEMALE dog.) When we opened the door, Wednesday ran out with us. (Wednesday is the FEMALE cat.)

Wednesday has been crying and "rowling" and rolling and flipping on the floor until I am about to lose my mind.

I think the dog HAS lost hers.

While we were outside, Mattie walked over to Wednesday, who was writhing on the ground on her back and crying. As soon as Mattie got over to her, the silly cat rolled over, stuck her ass in the air towards Mattie and starts backing up to her, crying like she was just begging for some relief.

So what does Mattie do??? What does my FEMALE chihuahua do to the cat? SHE JUMPS ON AND STARTS HUMPING HER!!! Not once, but TWICE! The FEMALE dog was trying to give the FEMALE cat what she was asking for!

Okay, this is a total first for me. I mean I have seen female dogs hump other animals (it is about dominance) lots of times, but NEVER, EVER have I witnessed a female cat, ASK a female dog for sex and then the female dog comply to the request!

I think these poor animals have lived here in this nut house WAAAYYYY too long.

-

2 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Poor dog! She wants peace and quiet! Nothing like helping out a friend...

When I was younger, stupid, and broke, I had a cat go into heat. I couldn't afford to have her spayed, so I opened the door and let her out. Within 5 MINUTES she came back to the door. Quiet. And knocked up. I had her fixed after she had her kittens. Never again do I want to witness a cat go into heat!

Triana said...

Ha ha ha, take it from someone who grew up on a farm filled w/animals & spent several years working in Vet clinics - this stuff happens. Good luck dealing with her!