Thursday, July 2, 2009

This Touched Me

No, I didn't say this MAN touched me, for heaven's sake so get your mind out of the gutter!

But his story did.
I am not one to post a bunch of sentimental and sad cases on my blog, but like I said, this touched me, and although I don't have a lot of readers, I thought maybe some of you that DO read would be willing to pass it along.


And the site for donations is here (if you are so inclined and have the means to help out): http://savelarry.org/donate.htm

I just know that if I ever live to be 107 years old, I would like to have a choice of where I lived. I would still like to have some control in my life, you know? I mean when someone is bathing you and changing your diapers, it would be nice to be able to say "Hey, I want to live HERE." I don't think that is asking too much.

Anyway, pass this along if you want, or if you have an extra $5 bucks, donate it. When Rat Man gets paid tomorrow, I think I am going to drop some "in the pot" so to speak.

Like I said, pass this along to anyone you want, or if you have a lot of readers, post about it and let's help this gentleman stay in the only home he has now and keep him out of a nursing facility where he wouldn't be happy at all. He has no family; these people in this assisted living place ARE his family.

He worked all his life and deserves better at the end of it in my opinion.



-

0 comments: