Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Okay, I can be an angry cold-hearted....

-
....bitch sometimes, and I complain and bitch and moan and groan about living in this crazy country sometimes, but I bawled like a baby when I watched this video.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/32297560#32297560

We all bitch and moan and groan about this country, but we need to remember, we have the freedom to bitch and moan and groan and there are so many that do not have that freedom. We need to remember that every day and be thankful, even when our government is screwing us over, it could be worse. Much worse.

And I thought I'd never hear myself say this but, "Way to go, Bill and Al! You should be proud of what you have done!" And we should be proud of them too, for THIS if nothing else, because they didn't just do a GOOD thing, they did a DAMN GOOD thing.

But even YOU (and you know who you are) have to admit, this is one hell of a good story with one hell of a happy ending, and one damn good day for the US. And had you been in the position of these women, you would be saying the same thing.

-

0 comments: