Monday, October 12, 2009

I Sometimes Wonder About the People that Work at my Hospital

-

Okay, first it was the sign that the office made and laminated to be used on the rooms the "on-call" doctors sleep in. It was SUPPOSED to say "Do Not Disturb", but it said "Do Not Distrub". Ummm...yeah. I took a black marker and fixed it. They took it down.

THEN when I got to work the other day these were plastered all over the place.

Now I am just a housekeeper. A JANITOR. Basically I empty trash cans and clean up vomit. Yeah, I want to go back to school and I needed evening hours, part time, and if I have to clean up some vomit, then so be it. But I have a brain and I am beginning to wonder about these women in the office who think they are better than me. And they do of course. You see, they are better than I am because they DON'T emptry trash cans and clean up vomit. But apparently they don't extend their brains all that far either. I mean do most hospitals admit HEALTHY people as patients?


Yeah, I just wonder what other intelligent people think when they see things like this. Makes you feel really confident in the hospital, doesn't it?
If I get sick, I am going somewhere else.

0 comments: