Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Some people have way too much time on their hands, or maybe they just can't think of anything better to worry about.

Next thing you know they will be attacking the Easter Bunny for having only 2 teeth. Lighten up, people! He is a fictional character, and I don't really know many kids who ever say "I want to grow up to be Santa. Ummm....yeah.

Don't we have more important things to think about? I can think of dozens, but I'll mention just a few. Health CARE (you know that little thing that some of us are not insured for and can't get although we carry around a gall bladder full of stones and have arthritis in our hands and hurt them last week opening a child-proof bottle), the war on terror, and just to get "cliche" what about world peace? I mean if you MUST worry about something, at least make it something IMPORTANT even if it is cliche!

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/article_272629580.shtml

0 comments: