Monday, October 27, 2008

I Got An Award! Na-na-na-na-na!

A very sweet Young Lady (that is my gift to you, Lana;o), was really sweet and sent me this award!

My very first award ever! So now I have proof that I have at least one reader and Rat Man can quit snickering:

Me: "Oh! That [insert random comment, joke, photo here] is so funny, my blog readers would love that!"

Rat Man: "Are you sure that BOTH of them would?"

He is such an ass...

So here is my award, from Lana:



Note to that other reader that I have; you just have to go over and read her stuff!


--

2 comments:

ctiger said...

Ok thanks i sure will. I would give you an award on my blog.........but sadly i don't have one. Boo hoo. But i would love to add someone new to my list since one of my favorites is about to end both of her blogs i have to have something else to read at work.

Thanks
Chris

kandi-itsmyblog said...

Great! Glad you will check her out. She is really funny and sweet; I think you will enjoy her blog.

You will have to let me know if you DO decide to start blogging. I would gladly pass this along to you:o)