Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just 3 days to go!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Halloween? Hey! Guess what! I LOVE Halloween!

I don't know why. I mean I don't go crazy turning my house into a graveyard or anything, but I think it is because I always had as much fun as the kids when I would take them trick-or-treating. My sister was a foster parent for several years and every year we would pile into her van and take all the kids around town to get candy. It was really fun, and I miss it.

And then there is the candy itself.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE chocolate? Hey! Guess what! I LOVE chocolate!

I wonder if I could take one of the pets out in costume and pass them off as children?

This is "Wednesday", we have only had her a couple of months:










And this is my baby, "Mattie". She is my very heart and soul. I am so attached to this dog it is scary:










See how she is pouting because I am trying to take her picture and she doesn't like it? She is the reason they call female dogs "bitches".

You know I could always dress the cat like a dog and the dog like a cat. Ha. Wouldn't that be cute?



--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I was just browsing some blogs and I came across yours. I have to say I love it. Very informative and I can definitely say I'll be back to read more. If you want, you can hop on over to my site and check it out. It's a little link directory for parents and their websites. Nothing spectacular. Haha. And being a mom myself, I wanted to find a way to bring all kinds of mom/dad blogs together and start a little community and that's what my site is (or is gonna be someday). But anyway, I'm bookmarking you now and I shall return regularly. :) Have a nice day!