Friday, November 28, 2008

I don't even know where to begin on this one...

I don't think there are strong enough words in the English language (or any other language for that matter) that can be used to describe the horrendous stupidity that led to this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/29/business/29walmart.html

I can't even begin to come close to expressing how sickening this is! And the worst part? There is no cure or fix for people who are so unbelievably, incredibly stupid. They are still walking the planet thinking that they are so entitled to EVERYTHING that next year they will be right there participating in the idiocy again.

I hope they are able to identify a bunch of these assholes and I hope they rot in jail. I hope many of them have so much guilt (although I seriously doubt they are capable of it) that they cannot live with themselves.

ANYONE who gets out on Black Friday (or worse yet, loiters outside the stores for 24 hours before hand), and pushes and shoves, curses children, uses violence and intimidation, and tramples people and just keeps going, all to save a few bucks is a sick, sick, sick, sick, sick individual and should live their lives in abject shame. My daughter works for Wal Mart customer relations and you would be terrified if you knew what the people that live next door to you are capable of.

Okay that is all I have to say on this subject. It makes me want to vomit.


---

0 comments: