Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life is just a bowl of...well, never mind...

I have been feeling like total shit the past few days. The migraine never really went all the way away, so I kinda suspected that it was my sinuses. Explosive sneezes the past couple of days confirmed that. (Yeah, I know, YUCK.)

To top it off, yesterday when I went to the bathroom it hurt my bladder.

So now that you are sufficiently briefed on my bodily functions, I will get to the point. Which is, not only do I have a sinus infection, but I have a bladder infection as well. How cool am I?

Now if my ingrown toenails would just start acting up, I would feel like a well rounded individual. I could truthfully say that I hurt from head to toe. But, thankfully, they are feeling pretty good right now.

So I will take my medicine like a good girl and will hopefully be my usually, sunny, sweet self by the weekend.

Here's hoping ;o)

1 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I found you thru...well now I cant remember! LOL
Hope you get to feeling better soon!