Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa!

Okay, I know I need to be whipped, I promised not to leave you hanging again, and here I went and did it!

Actually, the holidays are always soooo stressful (have I mentioned that family sucks?), and then to top it off both Rat Man and I were sick. No we weren't sick; we were S-I-C-K. I will spare you the yucky details .

Then Rat Man's grandfather passed away, so that just added to the wonderful "festive" mood we have been experiencing, so I just haven't felt much like writing.

I apologize. But if you love me, you have to forgive me. So there!

Seriously, I am really sorry that I left you hanging AGAIN.

I just wanted to post that for everyone. I have some stuff that I want to rant about, so I will be getting to those things shortly.

Thanks for sticking around:o)


-

0 comments: