Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stress

Well, it has been 2 weeks since The Tomboy moved in. And oh boy, has it been fun. (UGH)

I had gotten soooo used to be alone, doing what I wanted, when I wanted. I suddenly feel like I have moved back in with MY mother! And don't EVEN get me started on THAT!

So I am taking it day by day and doing the best that I can.

I HAVE had some fun with this whole thing. Sending hateful messages and telling her ex-fiance what a loser he is. And when he tells me I am immature I just tell him to kiss my ass. God that feels good. Yeah, I may be immature, but he is an asshole. In the whole scheme of things I will take the former, thank you very much.

My mother is a CPA and she did his taxes for free because he was with her granddaughter. When she found out what happened, she sent him a bill for twice the amount she normally charges! At least I know my mom is good for something! I can't wait until he gets it.

I just think the women in this family need to form a line and show our solidarity. Put our differences aside for a little while and let this prick know that you don't fuck with us. Yeah, that is what I think.

Anyway, I know this is a totally BORING update, but I will have a "flashback" for ya this week. I will have to start laughing at some of this stress or it is going to really get to me.

What better way to deal than with humor. (And you have to admit, there is a certain satisfaction in the whole "immaturity" thing.)



-

3 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Yes, yes there is a satisfaction with immaturity at times!

I love that he was charged double... hee hee!!

I'm in the process of moving in with my father for a couple months...with my kids.... won't that be FUN! (insert sarcasm here)

Carrieskiddiecloset said...

Kandi...

I love your blog - I really am enjoying reading it and I am so glad that we are friends - you are a wonderful person and I know you are a wonderful mom. It is so hard watching my son at 7 dealing with the kids today and I cannot even imagine how much harder it will get as he gets older. Thanks for warning me - hopefully, you will be around to help me thru it. Email me if you need anything... thanks for being so such a great online buddy!! Carrie

Mr. Mcknob said...

Get his free-loading ass... WAIT WAIT... Crystal is my sugar momma so maybe I should keep my mouth shut. Thanks for commenting on my sorry excuse for a blog. What part of the Ark are you from?