Thursday, March 12, 2009

You know you have missed the mark when...

...you have me, a 39 year old woman, and her 19 year old daughter rolling in the floor laughing until we nearly peed our pants....

DON'T READ ON UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvAUvN9aDE



The Tomboy and I came up with our own lines for this commercial...remember, keep a picture in your head of those grinning idiots kids....

"I stabbed my girlfriend THIRTEEN TIMES!"

"I got my English teacher pregnant!"

"I ran over my neighbor's cat then left it on her front porch!"

Yeah, I don't think that commercial is going to do what it is intended to do. But then again, not everyone has such a fucked up sense of humor as the people that live in my house.



-

1 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

heeheeeheeeheee! you and I would get along famously in real life I think. :)