Monday, May 18, 2009

The Other White Meat...

My cousin, Mindy (yes the same cousin who pulled her own teeth out when she was a kid), sent me a text earlier and I had to share it.

It said, "For all those men that say 'Why by the cow when you can get the milk for free', here is an updated version for you: Nowadays 80% of women are against to marriage. Why? Because women realize that it is not worth buying the entire pig, just to get a little sausage."

I think that is probably one of the best comebacks I have ever heard. Feel free to pass that along:o)




-

3 comments:

TAG said...

I love that come back. Hope you'll understand if I steal it. (Can it really be called stealing if I tell everyone where I heard it?)

TAG

kandi-itsmyblog said...

Steal away! It is a great comeback and I don't care if you tell others where you got it, just be sure to shut some man's big mouth with it as often as possible! lol

Have fun using it!

Funny Girl said...

Love this post. I just highlighted it on my blog under Must Read Blog Post. Funny!