Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cheesus, Schmeesus

So apparently someone found a Cheeto that looks like Jesus. Personally I think more "Uncle Jesse", but what the hell do I know?

As I posted in Mr. McKnob's comments I have a "penis" Cheeto, (or like I asked there, would that be a "Chenis" maybe or would you call it a "Peeto"). It even has "the twins" if you know what I mean... but anyway...

I actually have had it for like 5 years in a baggie and I show it to everyone. It's really quite hilarious.

I wonder if I could sell IT on Ebay? I should upload a photo...




-

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is absolutely ridiculous... seriously.

kandi-itsmyblog said...

Which one, the "Chessus" or my "Chenis" or maybe both? Yeah, I think both.

But I would sure like to be one of the people that finds one of these things so I could sell it to some idiot for a ridiculous amount of money, know what I mean?

I'm going to Walmart and I am going to buy every bag on the shelf and see what I can find! lol

Mr. Mcknob said...

you may get more for a used chenis. Gross. LOL. Hell put it out there. Even if it sells for $5, that 5 friggin bucks. Maybe we could have a cheeto look alike competition. Ooo Ooo this one looks like a... ?