Sunday, August 9, 2009

Boredom...

-

Okay, I know this blog has been BORING, BORING, BORING lately, but I'm in a slump, so you have to forgive me.

I don't know what is wrong with me.

I think I am just tired. Maybe it is the heat (which has been EXCRUCIATING this summer), I don't know what it is. But someone in my family needs to do something funny quick before I lose my few readers.

Maybe I need to play some practical jokes on them or something. Go see a funny movie, hell, just get some damn sleep in a COOL house (the fuckin' air conditioner just can't keep up!).

Maybe I need to teach the little guy that I watch part time some new words....yeah that would be fun. I mean he already knows the best ones, so unless I add the F-bomb that won't work. And of course I always blame all that on his mom. Who me? Dirty mouth? NO WAY! It HAS to be coming from his mom.

I'll never forget the day when he was about 18 months old and I was getting him out of his car seat and I dropped my purse. Of course I declared "Shit!" and he repeated it just perfectly. And this is a kid that goes to SPEECH THERAPY, but for some reason he gets EVERY dirty word, PERFECT. You should hear him say "Bitch". It is beautiful. The speech therapy is paying off in a BIG WAY. We are all so proud.

Anyway, sorry folks, I will see what I can do about getting some juicy funny stuff going again. Like I said, I think it is the heat. Yeah, that's the ticket, it's the heat..... (For those of you that don't know, that was a Saturday Night Live reference.)

-

0 comments: