Sunday, September 20, 2009

The things I put up with on a daily basis...

They don't call him RATman for nothing! I swear there is never a dull moment when he is around. Or one without something gross. Either way....

I made lasagna for dinner tonight. And before you start thinking about me slaving away making noodles and layering cheese, nope, it was frozen in a container all ready to pop in the oven. That is the only way to make "homemade" in my book.

I get it out of the oven all hot and steaming, call him to the kitchen to fill his plate and as I am cutting it, I make the comment that I will be taking some of it to work with me for lunch.

"It is always better the next day," I say, tipping the spatula full of gooey, cheesy lasagna on to my plate.

"The next day?" Ratman gets this "look" on his face. "Isn't it POOP the next day?"

Yeah, don't you wish YOU had him?

1 comments:

Triana said...

Oh my gosh, I can only imagine!!