Sunday, April 4, 2010

I FINALLY Made Him Speechless

So the conversation goes something like this:


Me: "I took this test online and it said that I am a "Fantasy Escapist". Which yeah, I can see that I like to get lost in stuff like Harry Potter, Stephen King, and any good book...I'm there! I think that is why I can even tolerate Twilight. The whole 'fantasy aspect'. I loves me some fantasy..."

Ratman: "Fantasy Escapist, huh? Well I could have told you that." Pause. "Especially during sex."

Me: "Yeah well, how am I supposed to have sex with you when I can't pretend you are someone else?....Ahhh Patrick Swayze.." (Me with a dreamy smile.)

Ratman: "You are GROSS! You want to have sex with a DEAD MAN?!?!?! Ewwww..."

Me: "No, Dear," stated matter-of-factly, "That is why I fantasize in the first place."


He didn't have a reply.

0 comments: