Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm not a REAL Christian, I just play one on TV......

I am sure that in the future I will have a lot more to say on this subject because there is so much about THIS FAMILY that is so BEYOND ridiculous that I will not be able to resist posting about them again (and again and again, not to mention that I am sure I will get lots of really intelligent comments from people who are "drinking the Duggar Kool-Aid").....

But for the purposes of this post I just have to ask and please correct me if I am wrong (not really, 'cause I don't care), but I thought they didn't watch TV due to their "religious convictions" (you know that whole "evil tool of the devil" thing). But they have a reality show AND several made-for-TV specials so that other people can watch them.....ummm...on TV?

I wonder just how much TLC (and all of the other news outlets, and on and on and on) had to pay them to change their religious beliefs (or to just skew them to fit what they needed them to be at the moment)? How much ARE those going for these days?

You have to hand it to ole Jim Bob Slimy Pants, he sure has everyone exactly where he wants them.


-

1 comments:

ctiger said...

Glad to be your first commenter. I was looking for something new to read and found you via Boobs. Wow never even heard of this family til i read today. You would think that after so many children they would just start falling out when they were ready. LOL. Look forward to more!

thanks
Chris