Saturday, November 22, 2008

The "Things You Never Want to Hear Come Out Your Daughter's Mouth" Files

**Note-This one is a little graphic, so if you are easily offended, you are in the wrong place, dumbass, so leave now and please don't come back then you shouldn't read further.

This is one entry that I would have to include the above mentioned "file".

"So what is wrong with your boyfriend saying 'Take it Bitch!' during sex?"-Jokingly commented by my 19-year-old to her sister, which I overheard while they were reading a Cosmo article in the living room.

Ummm, yeah. It is a proud moment. She has such a "wonderful" sense of humor. I think I will go and slap Rat Man now.




--

2 comments:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

I heart Cosmo!

That made me laugh. I am SOOOO reading the right blog!

I guess the saying "From the mouths of babes" has no real age limit, does it? Thanks for a sneak peek preview of what to come. Lol!

kandi-itsmyblog said...

Yeah, they just get more disgusting, Lana! lol