Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, no! Say it Ain't So!

THEY HAVE CANCELED "MY NAME IS EARL"!!!!! http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/farewell-to-our-favorite-and-notsofavorite-tv-series--351

I really AM upset. I LOVE this show! These people are my heroes. Who will I look up to now? I knew that it was a possibility, but I just really never imagined it would happened. What kind of a world do we live in?????

I am simply devastated, and I am going to go to bed and cover up my head and I'm going to stay there, FROM NOW ON.

I just can't deal with something so terrible. I feel like friends have died!

Earl, Randy, Joy, Catalina, Darnell aka "Crab Man", Patty the "Daytime Hooker" and of course, Kenny, and everyone else who has passed so briefly through my life, may you rest in peace.

You will be SORELY missed!

**SOB**

Quick Edit: There is a RUMOR that Fox may pick up Earl for Primetime. They have it right now in syndication, so maybe they will. I am keeping my white-trash-lovin' fingers crossed!

-

1 comments:

Mr. Mcknob said...

Oh emm gee. What the hell are they thinking. That's the greatest show on "regular" TV EVER! All we have is regular TV now. Don't take my Earl away. I have a really BIG white trash crush on Joy. GRRrrrr