Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Very Good Article

-
You know, as I wrote yesterday's post I was thinking, it is almost becoming a horrible "sin" to be patriotic. At least that is the way that I felt. People walk around condemning the government, the country, all the people in it and everything else, but are they really willing to DO anything about it? In most cases, the answer is a resounding "NO". They just want to sit around and bitch. I wondered if I should be embarrassed to post my sentiments.

But then I heard another resounding, "NO". I have a right to stand up for some things. This is my blog after all and if I want to come out and say that I love this politician or that one, that I support this bill or that one, I have that right and by God it would be about time someone had the guts to stand up for something. People seem to stay away from some subjects such as politics and religion because they are hot topics and for the most part I do too, because they are so controversial. But the truth is, we have to feel SOMETHING. We have to believe in SOMETHING and staying informed is the only way to find out what that is.

Then I ran across this article and I had to praise the person that wrote it. It is VERY good and VERY true.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/4-problems-that-could-sink-america.aspx?GT1=33002

So read it and maybe it will cause you to think a little differently about somethings. I know it made me think.

-

0 comments: